Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
NTT DATA (Thailand) Co., Ltd. 946, Dusit Thani Bldg., 8th Floor, Rama IV Road Silom, Bangrak,
NTT DATA (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
946, Dusit Thani Building, 8th Floor, Rama IV Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok Thailand 10500
200 Moo 4, 25th Floor, Jasmine International Tower, Chaengwattana Road, Pakkret, Nonthaburi,
General Contact Information
To contact NTT DATA group companies in Asia Pacific area, please follow the link below:
We position APAC region as both an emerging market and the delivery resource pool to provide cost competitive and high quality service in our global strategy.
We address both multinational corporations and local client in this region. With our global capabilities, we support multinational corporations, primarily in insurance, automotive and electronics industries in rapidly growing APAC market. In addition, we offer our services to local clients in both financial and public sector by leveraging our accumulated experience in NTT DATA Group across the world.
Our IT service portfolio includes business consulting, design, implementation and operation & maintenance support. Our solution portfolio extends to Industrial package implementation, SAP, Business Intelligence, Financial Service, Cloud Service and Public infrastructures such as custom clearing, geographical information system and etc.
We efficiently provide our service across the globe around the clock through our Global Delivery Center in India, China and Vietnam. Our services are delivered by using highly trained and cost competitive resources through standardized methodologies.
NTT DATA Asia Pacific
Regional Head Quarter in Asia Pacific area
Address: 10 Hoe Chiang Road, #16-01 Keppel Towers, Singapore 089315
Tel: +65 6221 9010
Fax: +65 6221 9055
- NTT DATA Asia Pacific
- NTT DATA Australia
- NTT DATA Global Delivery Services*
- PT. NTT DATA Indonesia
- NTT DATA Malaysia
- NTT DATA Myanmar
- NTT DATA Philippines
- NTT DATA Singapore
- NTT DATA Thailand
- NTT DATA Vietnam
- NTT DATA FA Insurance Systems
- NTT DATA Figtree Systems
- *Indian domestic sales business unit will report to NTT DATA Asia Pacific.
NTT DATA (Thailand) Co., Ltd. was established in 2007 to strengthen customer-support for Japanese multinational corporations (J-MNCs), primarily in the rapidly growing automotive and electronics industries in Thailand.
In order to serve the market needs better; we have provided not only package-based solutions but also tailor-made systems to make our customers differentiate from their competitors.
In 2015, we merged the payment business curved out from former sister company Accellence, and formed internal company as Payment BU (The existing one is called Silom BU as contrary). Payment BU continues to serve the major local banks and also launched SPC (Shared Processing Center) service to meet expectation of the customer who doesn’t want huge investment.
Regardless of its relatively short company history, our customer-base ranges from J-MNCs to Thai government authority, banking, retailer and chemical industry and so on.
In collaboration with NTT Group companies (NTT Communications (Thailand), a global network provider, and Dimension data (Thailand), a south Africa based global IT service provider), NTT DATA (Thailand) Co., Ltd. accelerates customers' innovation.
At a Glance
|Name||NTT DATA (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Head Office Address
|946, Dusit Thani Building, 8th Floor, Rama IV Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok Thailand 10500
|Branch Office Address
|200 Moo 4, 25th Floor, Jasmine International Tower, Chaengwattana Road, Pakkret, Nonthaburi, Thailand 11120
|Registered capital||867 Million THB|
|President and CEO||Jun Satani|
|Services||System Integration, Application Development, Business Consulting, Maintenance service, Business process outsourcing|
|Certification||BOI (Board of Investment) Certified
PCI-DSS Certified (Payment BU – SPC service)
"This region has the required potential to surge ahead in the IT services market place. In responding to it, we are determined to commit this market with a long term growth strategy. We can continue to make a difference in our societies by our unique and dynamic approach to business opportunities which are trending to grow in our region more than ever before."
Senior Vice President, NTT DATA Corporation
President and CEO of NTT DATA Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
About the song
NTT DATA Group, which has been aggressively expanding its overseas business since 2005, has grown to employ approximately 70,000 people in offices in more than 40 countries and regions around the world. In order to unite our employees who are a diverse group of people from different backgrounds who speak different languages, the universal communication method of song was created with the help of our employees from around the globe. This song is called “NTT DATA One Song” and was officially announced on NTT DATA’s 25th anniversary on May 23rd, 2013.
NTT DATA One Song was creating through the following process:
- Lyrics Submissions from Employees
A questionnaire was distributed to all global employees of NTT DATA who were asking about their values and thoughts as a group employee. The responses were collected and processed through NTT DATA’s own linguistics analysis system “Nazuki no Oto”, and the lyrics were produced based on these results.
- Musical Score Submissions from Employees
The finished lyrics were shared with all employees and they were asked to create a unique musical score that was inspired by the lyrics. Samples from the best submissions were taken to create the unique melody for NTT DATA One Song.
Through the above process, the final song was created to be easy to remember and easy to sing along to for all employees.
NTT DATA One Song - Shine like the sun -
Shine like the sun (English version)
One Song related materials
One Song related materials such as movies, mp3, the score can be downloaded from the following page.
Nazuki no Oto
NB: “Nazuki no Oto” is NTT DATA’s language analysis engine which analyzes text data from the internet and internal data and filters to pick up valuable and relevant information. This solution was used in the creation of the One Song lyrics.
Copyright for all works belongs to NTT DATA. Unauthorized use of any materials beyond the purpose of personal use is prohibited. For uses such as for business purposes please contact NTT DATA’s Public Relations Department.
The pages on this site have been designed so that they can be viewed with older versions of many browsers. However, browsers updated in line with World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) specifications have special accessibility features, so visitors to this site with more up-to-date browsers will enjoy a better viewing experience.
The best service environment
- The latest version of Google Chrome for Windows 7 as of October 2015.
The recommended service environment
- The latest version of Firefox for Windows XP/Vista/7 as of October 2015, the latest version of Google Chrome for Windows XP/Vista as of October 2015, and Internet Explorer Version 9 for Windows Vista/7
- Safari 5.x for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7
The minimum service environment
- Internet Explorer 8, 7, and 6 for Windows XP/Visat/7
- Flash Player 10 or later has to be installed.
Adobe Flash Player
Allows you to view animation and other content made with Adobe Flash as well as other compatible content.
Allows you to view and print content provided in PDF files.
This site aims to be an attractive yet accessible site that can be used by as many people as possible. It therefore makes use of the latest in web expression technologies and methods. NTT DATA Thailand intends to continue working to make the site as accessible as possible, based on the W3C’s Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, the Guidelines for older persons and persons with disabilities Information and communications equipment, software and services Part 3: Web content (JIS X 8341-3), and the Guidelines for Designing Accessible Web Content on the Internet announced at the fifth session of the Joint Meeting of the IT Strategy Council and the IT Strategy Headquarters, as well as other standards.
Linking to the NTT DATA Thailand Web site
Operators of other Web sites are, as a general rule, free to include links to this Web site. However, NTT DATA Thailand assumes no responsibility for the content of any third-party sites linked to or from this site. The scope of this Web site is limited to pages with the domain name “nttdata.com” . Links to pages outside this scope should be made only after confirming the policy of the respective sites.
The following practices are strictly forbidden.
- 1.Linking to this site from a site with content slanderous of or otherwise injurious to the company or its products or harmful to its reputation.
- 2.Linking to this site from a site with content that goes against the public order and morals.
- 3.Linking to this site from a site containing illegal content, or involved in or likely to be involved in illegal activity.
- 4.Using a frame or other means to disguise the fact that the displayed content is from this site.
Using the NTT DATA Corporate Logo
When using the NTT DATA corporate logo GIF for making links to this site, please observe the following use conditions and guidelines.
Corporate Logo Use Conditions
Use of the NTT DATA corporate logo shall constitute agreement to abide by the following conditions.
- The logo GIF shall be used only for linking to the NTT DATA Web site.
- The user shall acknowledge the rights of NTT DATA to the logo and shall make no claims regarding those rights.
- Use of the NTT DATA logo to link to this site does not entitle the owner of the linking Web site to any privilege or consideration by NTT DATA, nor shall any such representation be made.
- The logo GIF shall be used exactly in the form provided, without making any alterations.
- NTT DATA reserves the right to discontinue allowing the use of its corporate logo at any time, and has the right to alter its shape and design.
Linking from the Company Name
Use the following HTML code when linking from the company name.
<a href="http://th.nttdata.com/">NTT DATA Thailand</a>
Please use a proper form of the company name in the link: NTT DATA Thailand.
Other Points to Note
The content of the NTT DATA Thailand Web site is subject to change or deletion without prior notice. The use conditions given here may be changed without prior notice. In case of such change, the user shall be responsible for following the new conditions. Before reproducing this Web site in books, magazines or other printed materials, or in a CD-ROM or other recording media, please contact us.
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this Web site, NTT DATA Thailand is not responsible for any technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or other errors herein. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
This website, NTT DATA Thailand, is owned and operated by NTT DATA Thailand, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT DATA Corporation, a Japanese corporation.
NTT DATA Thailand’s Personal Information Protection Policy
NTT DATA Thailand recognizes the importance of personal information and ensures the protection and safeguarding of its customers’ personal information as a fundamental principle of its business and its responsibility to society. Accordingly, NTT DATA Thailand has established the Personal Information Protection Policy described below and ensures that all its officers, employees, and business partners thoroughly understand and fully comply with the Policy.
- 1.Collection, Use, Provision, and Entrustment of Personal Information
- 1.Personal information shall be collected only after informing the customers of the purpose and obtaining consent for doing so, except when the rights or interests of customers or third parties may be injured. The scope of use of the personal information collected is limited, and, the information shall be handled appropriately within this scope.
- 2.Personal information collected by NTT DATA Thailand shall not be provided to third parties without prior express consent of the customers, except as required by law or regulation.
- 3.NTT DATA Thailand may entrust customers’ personal information with authorized third parties. In all such cases, NTT DATA Thailand shall select the recipient with great care from among those parties that have established a sufficient level of protection of the personal information, and make necessary supervision or otherwise ensure, through a contract,etc. stipulating the level of protection to be observed, that the recipient manages the information properly.
- 2.Disclosure, Correction, Discontinuance of Use, etc. of Personal Information
NTT DATA Thailand shall accommodate requests for disclosure, correction, discontinuance of use, etc. of customers’ personal information promptly within a reasonable scope.
- 3.Implementation of Security Measures
NTT DATA Thailand implements safeguard measures and diligently works toward preventing unauthorized access to personal information, and the loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, etc. of such information. Specific rules governing the appropriate handling and use of personal information are in place, and staff are assigned to take responsibility therefor.
- 4.Observance of Laws, Regulations and Other Norms Relating to Personal Information
With respect to the observance of laws, regulations, and other norms relating to personal information, NTT DATA Thailand’s officers, employees, and business partners who handle personal information comply with the laws, regulations, and guidelines relating to the protection of personal information and the privacy of communication.
- 5.Continuous improvements to this Personal Information Protection Policy and In-house Rules and Regulations
NTT DATA Thailand makes continuous improvements to this Personal Information Protection Policy and in-house rules and regulations to ensure that the protection of personal information as determined by socially accepted norms is conducted effectively.
- 6.Inquiries as to Personal Information
NTT DATA Thailand will make every effort to respond to inquiries promptly within a reasonable scope. Please contact NTT DATA Thailand’s customer service.
President and Chief Executive Officer
NTT DATA Thailand may revise the Policy set out above and issue notification of all revisions on this website.
This is an English translation of the official version of the Policy, which has been published in Japanese.
The Use of Information Requested from Users of This Website
This website is operated for the purpose of providing information about NTT DATA Thailand. Certain parts of the site request its visitors to provide personal information for the following purposes of:
- Responding and answering to inquiries;
- Delivering NTT DATA Thailand’s public relations magazine INFORIUM; and
- Delivering news releases.
Please note that it may be necessary, for the above purposes, to provide such information to a third party to enable it to provide answer and delivery services directly to the site visitors.
- 1.Purposes of information provision to a third party
- a)NTT DATA Thailand may, for the above purposes, disclose personal information provided at the discretion of the site visitors. Except in this case, it shall not provide such information to a third party without the prior consent of the site visitors. However, the following cases of b) and c) will make an exception.
- b)In the case where the provision of such information is ordered by the court or governmental agencies, national or local, in accordance with the stipulation of laws or regulations.
- c)In the case where it is necessitated for the purpose of protection of rights, property, security, etc. of the site visitors and NTT DATA Thailand.
- 2.Items of personal information
- Names, company names, section names, posts of assignment, addresses, telephone numbers, facsimile numbers, and e-mail addresses
- 3.Means or media of provision
- Internet delivery
- Provision in writing or through other media
- 4.Party to which personal information is provided
- The party designated by NTT DATA Thailand
- 5.Contract with the preceding party on handling personal information
- A contract has been made between NTT DATA Thailand and the party on the handling of personal information.
Please note that if we are provided with inaccurate personal information by the site visitors, we may be unable to respond to their inquiries, etc.
Use of this website is the responsibility of the user. NTT DATA Thailand accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any losses or damage arising from any information obtained from this website or from other linked websites.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
This website is administered by NTT DATA Thailand.
Notwithstanding the fact that this site can be accessed from countries worldwide that have laws different from those of Japan, both the users of this site and NTT DATA agree to be bound by the laws of Japan and ordinances of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government regarding the use of this site.
NTT DATA makes no statement or indication whatsoever on this site concerning such matters as the appropriateness of the content of this site to the environments of the persons who access it. Access to this site is at the free will of the persons who access it, and responsibility for use of the site lies with them.
To enhance the convenience of the users of this website, some pages send data files in the form of cookies to users’ computers, but this is not used by NTT DATA Thailand to obtain personal information from users.
Matters Protected by Copyright on this Web Site
Unless specifically stated to the contrary, the copyright of all documents, images, pictures, software, and other content provided on this Web site belongs to NTT DATA Thailand or to third parties that have granted rights thereof to NTT DATA Thailand. The handling or use of the said documents, images, pictures, software, and other works is subject to the following conditions.
- Works contained in this Web site may be displayed and may be reproduced by printing or other means only for personal nonprofit use by private individuals and for internal use by corporate and other organizations and bodies, subject to the condition that NTT DATA Thailand’s copyright notice must be affixed to all such reproductions. If usage conditions that differ from these are stated with regard to any works on this Web site, those conditions take precedence to these.
- Any use other than that described above is permitted only on condition that a written request is made in advance, and NTT DATA Thailand’s formal permission is obtained. Approval will be refused for any methods of use that may lead to misunderstanding on the part of third parties.
The names of NTT DATA Thailand’s products and services referred to on this Web site are trademarks or registered trademarks of NTT DATA Thailand. The names of other companies, products, services, etc., are the trade names, trademarks, or registered trademarks of the companies concerned.
With the exception of the permissions set out on this page, this Web site shall not be construed as granting permission for any other rights based on the copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights of NTT DATA Thailand or any third party.
"We contribute to the prosperity of customers and society through realizing innovation. We are developing cutting-edge services that anticipate trends in technology and strengthening system development capabilities. We are building a new structure to advance the integration and enhance the efficiency of its global operations. This new framework makes NTT DATA a true "global business partner" that brings the success of client’s global businesses through the provision of services to both local and global customers."
President and Chief Executive Officer of NTT DATA Corporation
The NTT DATA Thailand has provided information systems and services aligned with the requirements and challenges of society, including systems for public administration and businesses engaged in the financial, manufacturing, and telecommunications sectors as well as cross-industry infrastructure services.
We intend to expand our scope globally and continue providing innovative paradigms and value for years to come.
"As the proven alternative for IT Services, NTT DATA helps companies of all sizes across all industries flex their business with our innovative solutions, global reach and thought leadership - delivered with an unparalleled culture for quality and client focus. -"
Senior Vice President, NTT DATA Corporation & CEO of NTT DATA, Inc.
Today’s business world is evolving faster than ever in Japan and across the globe. As a company and as individuals, we think through what we do, act differently and transform our business to drive better future for NTT DATA. Mission and Vision statements serve as a guide to achieve our aspirations.
NTT DATA uses information technology to create new paradigms and values, which help contribute to a more affluent and harmonious society.
- 1.We will do our utmost to serve our customers.
- 2.We will meet the challenges of our work with an active and positive spirit.
- 3.We will create a vital and vibrant company.
In 2005, in response to accelerating globalization, NTT DATA instituted a new Group Vision, which we termed Global IT Innovator. With IT at the core of our business, we aimed to comprehensively expand our operations to markets around the world. Our vision embraced two beliefs: “we could change IT to make it better” and “through IT we could change the world.” As a leading innovator in the field of IT, we set out to enable our clients to achieve their highest goals and aspirations.
In 2013, our growing operations include approximately 62,000 people in 35 countries working on the challenges that our clients face. To help accelerate our business growth in the decade ahead, we have instituted a new highly evolved definition of Global IT Innovator.
Our Group Vision contains three messages: (1) we build long-term relationships with our clients and enable them to reach their highest goals and aspirations; (2) we create evolving ecosystems through advanced technology; and (3) we enhance our creativity through the respect and encouragement of diversity at every level of our company. At NTT DATA, new challenges and the opportunity for greater progress in the decade ahead begin now.
We realize the dreams of our clients around the world through long-term relationships.
We develop evolving ecosystems with our clients through leading-edge technologies.
We enhance our creativity by respecting diversity.
An important step in working together and achieving the corporate transformation set out in our Group Vision is stating the values we esteem and seek to share. These values are as follows:
First, and above all else, we place the needs of our clients. We work continuously to understand your business and we strive to resolve every concern to your satisfaction. We feel responsibility to ensure your success and we let this obligation set the direction of our work and guide our actions.
We never settle for the status quo. Instead, with speed and foresight, we anticipate challenges that lay ahead. We consider the future of IT as well as the future of your business, work to enhance our ability to picture the future, and with our ecosystems, adapt to the changing business environment. In this way, we help you to meet your goals and create a brighter future for society.
We put great importance on enabling our employees to achieve their best through their work with each other. We believe that when a diverse group of individuals brings their unique world views together, shares their wisdom, and works toward a common goal, the results are extraordinary and far beyond what can be achieved by any one person.
Global Compliance Policy
Global Compliance Policy sets criteria that guide our daily actions with regard to ethics, laws, regulations, etc.
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in 42 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
Since 1967, NTT DATA has played an instrumental role in establishing and advancing IT infrastructure. Originally part of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, its heritage contributed to social benefits with a quality-first mindset. A public company since 1995, the company builds on this proven track record of innovation by providing novel IT solutions to bring results in greater quality of life for people, communities and societies around the world.
About NTT Group
NTT Group consists of the following major companies and many subsidiaries all over the world. Taking advantage of this opportunity of this scale, NTT DATA achieved a number of significant successes by collaborating with NTT Group and it provided enormous creative synergy.
Our goal has been to create a foundation for future business by incorporating a number of overseas companies in order to establish a framework through which we can provide our diverse services, as typical Japanese courteous service, worldwide to support our customers’ needs.
As one of the global innovators, we are always challenging more innovative business approach and enhancing our creativity by respecting diversity.
Now, you can find each link of following major companies, and discover how we generate synergistic effect with NTT Group.
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation
Planning management strategies for the NTT Group
Encouraging fundamental R&D efforts
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone East Corporation
Regional Communications Businesses
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone West Corporation
Regional Communications Businesses
NTT Communications Corporation
Long-Distance and International Communications Businesses
Dimension Data plc
Long-Distance and International Communications Businesses
NTT DATA Corporation
Data Communications Businesses
NTT DOCOMO, INC.
Mobile Communications Businesses
Diagrams of NTT Group Companies
NTT DATA Thailand offers various types of organizations comprehensive services on a global scale by leveraging its deep understanding of business processes combined with over four decades of experience in building and managing complex and mission critical IT infrastructures.